Updated: Nov 3
Edit: We have discontinued our oxygen booster as we were having a lot of issues with our non-plastic packaging, which was not holding up well during shipping. We hope to bring it back at a later date, however the tips in this article can still apply to other brands of oxygen boosters!
We created our Eco Friendly Oxygen Booster because chlorine bleach can be harmful to our environment, families and fabrics. It gives off toxic fumes and it’s a not substance that people like to have in our houses, plus it’s packaged with plastic.
Our Eco Friendly Oxygen Booster has the power to whiten clothing without damaging colors or clothes, our lungs or hurting wildlife; plus it’s packaged plastic free. Also like bleach our Oxygen Booster has a bunch of great uses that go beyond just whitening laundry! Here are 10 uses for our product to help you keep cleaning green!
1. Whiten and Brighten your laundry: Add two tablespoons of Eco Nuts Eco Friendly Oxygen Booster to every load of laundry.
2. Presoak your laundry for tough stains or to tackle dingy whites. Add 6-12 tablespoons of Oxygen Booster to your top loading washing machine or to a basin and then add hot water. Once the oxygen booster is fully dissolved, add your linens and laundry and let sit at least 6 hours to overnight. Then launder as usual.
3. Erase kitchen stains. For stained plasticware including cutting boards, bottles, coffee pots, dishes, dish rags and dish towels add 2-4 tablespoons of Oxygen Booster to the container to be cleaned and soak for at least 15 minutes.
4. Freshen your drains & disposals. Dissolve 2 tablespoons of Oxygen Booster in 1 cup of hot water and pour down the drains once a month to clean and deodorize. Let sit in the drains overnight for maximum cleaning.
5. Keep Your Bathroom Sparkling. For toilets add a few tablespoons of Oxygen Booster, wait 15 minutes then scrub. For porcelain sinks, bathtubs, and showers, make a paste by mixing oxygen booster and hot water together. Apply to the surface and let it sit for 20 minutes, scrub, and rinse.
6. Remove Mold from Your shower curtains soak in 2 tablespoons of Oxygen Booster per gallon of hot water and soak overnight
7. Deodorize your diaper pail. Add 2-4 tablespoons of Oxygen Booster to a few cups of hot water and use to clean out the interior of the pail. Rinse, wipe down, and let dry before adding diapers.
8. Clean that Mildew off your lawn furniture. For lawn furniture add 2 tablespoons of Oxygen Booster to hot water, scrub, wait 15 minutes, then rinse.
9. Wash your mops: For mops add 6 tablespoons of Oxygen Booster to a gallon of hot water, soak overnight then rinse.
10. Refresh your Fridge: To eliminate mold, mildew and other organic stains from your refrigerator interior, add 4 tablespoons of Oxygen Booster to 4 cups of water and apply this solution with a soft cleaning cloth. Let sit for 10-12 minutes, wipe and rinse.
Do you have other ways you use our Oxygen Booster? Please share them with us in the comments!